Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Online Panasonic PBX Installer Training 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

manzoor786

Systems Engineer
Dec 4, 2017
BD
Hello,

Although I am following this forum for some time, this is my first time posting here. I can't thank people enough in this forum for all the wonderful tips, suggestions, walk-through etc. I am residing in a small South-Asian country. For past two years I've left my job and working as a full-time freelance IT consultant/installer. For past couple of months I've been dealing with Panasonic PBX systems. Unfortunately there are no certified Panasonic installer training facility in my country. Due to higher cost it is not very practical to go abroad for this sort of training. I've gone through some videos in Youtube, but most of them are not very detail or usually not in English. I've been also looking for necessary firmware/software for Panasonic PBX systems, but only got a few in this forum. So, can anyone please provide me any links/suggestions for online/CD-DVD based Panasonic based installer training? Also I am looking for all the necessary software/firmware for Panasonic PBX systems. I will be very grateful if anyone here can point me to right direction.

I am looking forward to share my knowledge with all the wonderful people here. Have a good day... :)

You can register online with Panasonic and there are training material available for online learning

Thanks for the replay @obtsystems. Can you please provide me a link cause I can't find any using google.

I really appreciate your help @inlsp05. Right now I am looking for system,DLC and DHLC card firmware for KX-TDA600BX. Can you provide me any?

Again, thanks in advance for all the support. Cheers... [thumbsup2]

Thanks for your replay, Otoni. Can you please link to any such DVDs. I've searched a lot but couldn't find any. Also can you please provide a link to official Panasonic training site. Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back