Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Online Ordering System

Status
Not open for further replies.

trenta87

Programmer
Oct 29, 2007
US
Hi

I have recently build a fairly large windows application that is based around creating accounts and creating customer orders. I want to build further on this and make it a web application so customers can place orders more freely. With not much web programming knowledge behind me do you think this can be done? also if you know any good web programming tutorials then please let me know.

Any ideas welcome about how i can do this with not much web programming experience.

Thanks

I've just looked back over the other 11 threads that you have started. With 10 of them you have been provided solutions, yet not once have you had the courtesy to reply to any of those who have helped you.

You will not get any further assistance from me, and I hope that any others who might otherwise have assisted you will refrain form doing so.

[vampire][bat]

Any ideas welcome about how i can do this with not much web programming experience.

Hire a Web Developer

A smile is worth a thousand kind words. So smile, it's easy! :)

earthandfire,
I looped through the posts of trenta87. Looks that you are 100% right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back