Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OneXportal set up with SCN Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowman50

Technical User
Nov 17, 2007
GB
Hi Guys

I am setting up on 3 New 9.1.6 ip500v2 ip offices using oneXportal.
I will set this up on the main site were the VMpro/onexportal server is installed.

Now reading through the install guide it says I can install other ipoffice's on to it.

From the Guide
· You can enter the addresses of multiple IP Office systems in your Small Community Network. For IP Office Release
9.1, you can enter just one address. The one-X Portal for IP Office is informed by the first system about the others
in your network. This however takes a while to occur after initial installation and assumes that the security settings
of all the systems are the same.

My Question is: 9.1

When the other sites are added in to the SCN will the OneXportal automatically register the other 2 sites or do I need to go back in to oneXportal and add them in Manually.

and if I do have to go back in to onexportal and I have already run the Wizard were do I register the other ip offices.
is it in CSTA-Provider,DMSL-Provider and add the new ip offices

Many thanks

CSTA and DSML providers are correct.

From what I know the auto provisioning in 1XP only works with server edition but I am not sure about this.

Hi derfloh

Thanks for that.

I was worried about running the install wizard before the other 2 sites were ready,

The manual didn't mention it was for server edition..but sure what the heck we will see when I run it.

But yes that's what I thought.
CSTA , DSML is the way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back