Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OneX Portal for IP Office - Users can´t login - Need help 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juancho2015

Technical User
Aug 3, 2015
AR
Tryed to implement OneX Portal on IPO 500V2 Rls 9.0.11 but users can´t login. Login screen shows message "authentication failed. please enter valid user name and password. if problem persists, please contact your system administrator"

Tried with both Windows and linuz versions of OneX Portal, Rls 9.0.11
IPO has Preferred, power and teleworker licenses which are assigned to users.
Any user I tried, same issue.
I´m able to login as administrator with no issues.
Windows VMPro and CCR are working fine.
I have already restarted the control unit.

Any idea?

Restart the onex portal service.

ACSS

Just another day in the life of ME

I double checked passwords

Yes, I restarted OneX Portal service several times and the problem persists.

You mean where I put the password in configuration?
I put the password in user fields os IPO

similar as my configuration:
Capture_Furlong_poetvo.png

Are your licenses valid or maybe you have used them all up.

Go to system status and see how many licenses are in use as you only have 5 power user licenses

I´m just using one Power user license (for this test scenario). Otherwise OneX portal would say no license available when trying to login.

Lesson one on any AVAYA IP Office training : A username may NOT start with a number may NOT contain special character (see the help file) AND must be unique.
So if I see a user name "820" I can tell you what the problem is here but maybe already you get a idea.
AND, follow a AVAYA IP Office basic installation course.

I know what you mean, Intrigant, but I tryed with other users too. I have also tested with numeric user names on other system where I can login to OneX Portal with no issues.

For example, following user (from another system) can login to OneX Portal:
CaptureIPO_nxbhme.png

ADDENDUM (clicked on Submit instead of Preview)
Do all users show when listed in the One-X server?
Did you check usr data valisdation?
Did you try HTTP and HTTPS?
Did you try Call Assistant with logging enabled? What does the logging tells you?
Did you inspect other One-X server logs?
Did you open a ticket by Avaya?

Hi, intrigant.

I do not want to go against Avaya recomendations, user 820 is just an example I used for testing. Other users have alphabetical names.

Yes, all 1XP components are green, users are listed on 1X server (including 820) and user data validation looks fine.

I tryed HTTPS only

No, I didn´t try call assistant and couldn´t get the logs yet.

I´m trying to sale the upgrade to the customer since 9.0 is too old, no success yet; my country suffers some difficulties in ecomomics and sometimes is hard to sale anything. In fact, customer needs Server Edition plus IPOCC but they can´t buy it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back