Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OneX Portal Authorization Code Problem 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjorge74185

IS-IT--Management
Dec 9, 2010
MX
Hi everyone,

I have onexportal running along with my op office installation, everything is running ok, I make calls using onexportal application until I try to make an aoutside call, if the user is restricted by force authtorization code, the phone stays waiting for the call and I can not dial the authotization code using onexportal, I have to do it directtly on the deskphone, does everyone knows if there is a way to use this through OneXportal, or I have to have the extension free of restrictions?

Thanks,

there is a more option on the right of the field you enter the number in.

It will open the account code field so you can enter the account code before dialing

Joe W.

FHandw, just expired ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Hi Weti,

Thanks for you reply, I throught that it was the option, but it doesn't work, in the user guide it says that is only for log what account code is used with the call. But it doesn't work that way, is there any trick for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back