Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OneWorld Tools Api - Xtra docu wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilarity

Programmer
Jul 24, 2001
FR
Hi

I am experienced in C, but I'm new to JD Edwards. I would like to know about developing business functions in C.

Could anyone direct me to some documentation / websites where I can find more info one the JDE C-functions? (Such as JDB_InitBhvr, etc.)

I know there is a OneWorld Tools API Reference, but this is only useful if you know what functions to look for. I would like some more background information.

Thanks.

I don't have any resources myself but have you checked out jdelist.com? It is a great site.

HTH
Ken ::)

Hi there, u can go to Knowledge Garden. Over there under the Products section u will find Publications. Under Publications, just check either the Reference Online or OneWorld section. You will find a link which says Programmers Guide and when u click on that on the right pane u will get a couple of links out of which one says Developing Business Functions or something like that.
It is a .pdf file and it contains the entire A-Z of developing Business Functions.
I hope u find it.

Mithun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back