Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Onebox IVR forwarding calls to different nodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owlball

Technical User
Feb 25, 2002
BE
Hi,

We built an IVR in our Onebox.
Is there a possibilty of having calls coming out of this IVR (after choises have been made in the menu) being forwarded/routed to 3 different nodes in a way that the callflow is divided on an even basis (i.e. 33,3% each)?
We tried a huntgroep with odn's and profiles but this does not work.

Thanks for your thoughts and comments,

Michel

Hi' try a generic extention ( GE ) with PELPI.

You say that "it doesn't work"; (showing obvious ignorance about the Onebox) what is the SEL parameter for the hunt group you tried?

Is an ACD group an option? Again forgive me in advance for barking up the wrong tree.

Hi Bas & Mundus,

We need to spread the calls in an even way. We tried to forward onebox calls using a huntgroup with generic numbers dialing out to different inter-regional locations. This did not work.

Then we tried to build acd groups but those acd groupnumbers are not accepted by the huntgroup. For the parameters I'll have to check tommorow at work. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your thoughts so far.

Regards,
Michel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back