Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ONEBOX Am sorry extension does not answer 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njoro82

IS-IT--Management
Mar 15, 2013
SE
Any one who knows how to disable the above prompt on onebox,i have a recorded message which have assigned to call processor mail box,upon placing a call on call processor mail box, the above messages plays first,then my recorded message follows,how do i get rid of the above message,and get my message playing?

Is your callprocessors number in the DID series (Direct in-dialling) or is it routed throughout a mailbox? If direct go to Config in Admin -> Call routing and set anser mode to "phanton extension" and mark only seconary extension. This worked ok for me using OneBox 5.0 SP 3.

///doktor

I could see that you use primary extension in the Call Routing window - from One of your other threads - use secondary and Phantom Extension, then it only read your greeting, not system status greetings.

///doktor

Thanks doktor,it works finally

Thanks Njoro82.

I was "off" for a couple of days, and I didn't see your issues at the start.
I have worked with the product for 5 years now.
Feel free to check my data her:

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back