Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X Preferred Mobile Port change question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtracey

Vendor
Apr 28, 2012
IE
I am trying to setup one-x mobile at the moment. I have it working internally but having issues externally.
I have changed the ports from 5060 to another port and have rebooted the IPO.
My mobile is not connecting externally and when I look at the logs I can see packets coming in from my mobile device trying to hit port 5060.
Two questions
1. Where/How is the port changes pushed to the mobile app ?
2. How does the IP flow work ? All call data goes straight to IPO and One-X server is just for presence ?

just too add some more on this.
I have set the ports all back to default and changed the firewall rules and I get connected.
What am I missing with changing the ports ?

do you have change "Remote Worker Ports" on LAN1 VOIP Tab.
I'm using non-standard ports on my lab and it works well

i do. it all works if I use the default ports. but when I change the ports on the IPO to non default ports it stops working and when I run a packet trace on the firewall I can see the mobile app still trying to connect on the default port.
So, I suppose the question is, how is the mobile app notified about the port change ?

My guess is that the SIP connection informations are sent by onex when the user authenticate on 9443 port. Did you change this port too ?
The onex authentication is made before the SIP connection.

worked out the problems. 2 errors by me. Error 1 - I had specified the RTP traffic as TCP instead of UDP. Error 2 - I had changed the Remote Call Signalling Port, so I changed that back.
All is working now internally and externally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back