Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X Portal Yellow Unable to Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheldoom

Vendor
Dec 12, 2006
US
I have a IPOSE 11.2.2.3 and after the customer updated their network, One-X Portal won't start. In Platform view it's stuck in starting state. Tried force stop and start and tried restart the SE, no change.

I know that the One-X Portal failing to start is usually a password mismatch and that I should login into One-X Portal admin and update the password. The problem is I'm not able to login into One-X Portal admin, the login page says "System is currently unavailable, please wait".

I have confirmed that the EnhTcpaService service user has the default password and they are using Xima, which I understand wants to use this default password. The customer now is saying that Xima is not working, which was working before we restarted the SE.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

"It's all ball bearings these days" Fletch F. Fletch

Same server now after rebooting has an issue with the Voicemail Pro password. I can log into the VM Pro client, I can log into 7070 and 7071, but when logged into the client Administration it says the password is default and needs to be changed, but it won't let me change it. Incorrect password error is SSA.

You can try resetting the security setting to default. You will have to add the Xima information back in.
What did they do to the network exactly?

What's odd is that I can log in with the Voicemail Pro client and make changes to the settings in Administration, it just won't let me update the system password. It says connect at the top Connect to 10.72.xx.xx (Secure (TLS1.2)) Seems to be an HTTP issue internally, systemctl shows nothing that looks off.

I would rather not default the security settings remotely if I can avoid it.

Thank you

I checked the vmprosettings.ini per and it was set to - N, so this wasn't the issue.

I finally reset the password in Security settings to a 31 char password to get voicemail working, although the old password still works to log into the VM Pro client.

I still have the issue with One-X Portal, but that is not as urgent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back