Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

one x portal providers CSTA-Provider-1-192.168.1.251 failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

computermanprof

IS-IT--Management
Dec 30, 2014
SA
when i installed the one x portal on win server 2008 r2 i on the status there is one provider failed to start i don't know why i changed the user EnhTcpaService password and return it back to the default one but there is no change is there any one can help me on this plz

Which version IPO and One-X?

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

HBPSYS said:
22 Nov 13 11:37
The first FQDN is for One X Portal and you enter this on XMPP in one X Portal Admin under configuration / IM/Presence and XMPP Domain. The Second FQDN you put in the IP Office LAN1 or LAN2 / VoIP Tab Domain Name where you have setup your Auto Create Extn/User and SIP Registrar and RTP Port etc. If you're testing your One-x Mobile internally make sure that your DNS has the FQDN pointing the right place, i.e. 1 to the One X Portal server and one the Phone System LAN 1 or LAN 2 Internal IP . To work externally you can have both FQDN's Pointing the same address just make sure on your firewall you remember to point the One X Portal Ports to the One X Portal IP and the Voip Stuff the Phone System as One X Portal doesn't handle to VoIP side

This is basically the entire setup in a nutshell, if this helps find HBPSYS and give him/her a star

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back