Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X Portal Guru's, Help Needed!! Can't make calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conigliaro

Vendor
Feb 13, 2008
US
I have done a few searches and talked with tech support but can't find the issue.

I have installed One-X portal on a Windows 2008 R2 server with Voicemail Pro. I followed the doc and heave everything set up. The IT department supposedly has all the ports needed opened up on the firewall. I can access One-X Portal from an app and the Web and can log in without a hitch. It shows my call log, directory, Voicemail, etc.

The issue I'm having is that I can't make any calls or get voicemails from the Iphone app or the Client. On the client, if I dial a number or try to check voicemails, it just does nothing at all. From the Iphone app, I see it dial and then it just drops. If I try to check VM messages from the Iphone app, I get a message that says Voicemail retrieval failure.

All my providers in One-X Portal show up and running.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

You're using one-x mobile client, yes? Your user has one-x mobile enabled, yes? You're using digital lines, yes? you have your domain name setup within one-x for mobility, and it resolves, yes?

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back