Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X Portal Call Log Gadget showing external calls as "external"

Status
Not open for further replies.

plug1

Technical User
Oct 7, 2002
GB
As above our installation of one x portal logs all calls but incoming external are shown in the call log as "external" rather than the number. The number is shown in the call gadget and I can redial the number by clicking the "external" word but annoyingly I dont know how to make the call log just show the number?? All other numbers are shown, dial out externals internals etc.

Any ideas?

Software version of the ipo and type?
Software version of 1XP?

What kind of trunks do you have?

Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum

honey, i fried the IP Office !!!

Sarcasm, it's only one of the services I offer.

Were on the latest software versions on the IPO, Xportal and VM Pro. The handsets are all 1608's and the trunks are PRI isdn

Well, as the latest is 6.1, have you upgraded to that already, or are you on the "latest" 6.0? Or the "latest" 5.0??????

Need help to help!

Im using the call assistant and dont seem to have this issue. Im on the "latest" 6.1

Does the CLI appear on the handset?

If not, then the CLI isnt making it off the lines!

ACSS - SME

As said above the CLI's are being shown in the call gadget, they are also being shown on the handset the only place they show as "external" is the call log. We are using 6.1. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back