Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-x Portal and Scopia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonecable5

Vendor
Jul 30, 2015
MX
It is possible install Scopia XT desktop for ip office on the same server where is installed One-x Portal and VM Pro?
The server is Windows server 2012 R2
both softwares will work ok?

Scoping Desktop will install a Tomcat server like One X Portal does. If you are aware that they don't share the same ports it should work.

1XP uses 8080 and 8443 or 9443, SDS uses 80 or 443 (not changeable). I am not sure what port VMPro WebService uses. Could be 80/443 as well because it uses IIS.

I'd avoid it, I've had problems installing it on servers performing other functions. A cheap standalone PC should work fine. Depending on the users on site you could put this in the boardroom and use it as the presentation PC too.

ACSS (SME)

How? How can you view the scopia mcu hdmi connection and the scopia desktop server for presentations at the same time?

'I want my hair back.' Says son at hairdresser.

You plug the PC's video output into the Presentation port on the back of the Scopia MCU. When you press the presentation button on the remote it will display the PC's desktop. Have a wireless keyboard and mouse to control the PC and share the app from there.

ACSS (SME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back