Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X Mobile Apps - always disconnects

Status
Not open for further replies.

satellites09

Programmer
Mar 9, 2009
PH
Hello everyone,

I am experiencing problem with my installation of One-x mobile. All mobile phones experienced disconnection repeatedly.
I was able to register all the android phones in the server using the One-x mobile apps from google play.

Th problem is when the user is engaged or even on standby we could see that the STATUS of the application will be disconnected from connected. Then it will be connected again..

But the wifi signal is strong and is not experiencing disconnection, only the one-x apps. Hope that you could give me an advice on where to start with what will i need to check?

Thanks in Advance!

Having the same issue with a customer of ours, he's using iOS.
In the monitor trace I can see that the application is sending a register with "expires=0" which is equivalent to a de-register (but I don't know why yet).
Right after that it's registering again. This happens both in idle and during calls and also inside the company's wifi as well as from a mobile connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back