Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X communicator launches and then closes

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglebowski

Technical User
Jan 29, 2004
GB
I've just installed IPO v11 and set it to demo mode with the demo config.

Installed the latest One-X communicator from PLDS and set it to H.3232 and server IP

When I log in it says "please wait while one-x is launching" spinning wheel stops and then the app just closes.

If I put the wrong extn password in it comes back tells me but with correct details just closes.

Can't see anything that jumps out in the logs and it's not running in the background or task bar (or as a process)

Haven't used One-X for about 7 years so it's all hazy?

I have the same issue... I need H.323 Softphone to work with IP Office... One-X Communicator successfully works with Aura CM but with IP Office just closes with no message [shadessad]

No news? No update?

You both need to check the product compatibility matrixes. And make sure you have the right software, the Communicator clients that worked with IP Office are downloaded from the IP Office software pages. Other versions are probably for Aura only.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

I facing this issue but it returns to work normally when I change the one x setting to the SIP and log in with the SIP user, the demo system did not support the H323 users as I know.

Thx, sizbut, I have seen the note right on this forum, that One-X Communicator is not compatible with IP Office, but...
First, as Akram1978 reported, it successfully works as with SIP settings, second I really stuck searching work proved version of H.323 Softphone for IP Office. I need exactly H.323 for some debugging task and it has become a challenge to find it.
So, if you probably could give me a hint where I could get workable version of H.323 client for IP Office, I would highly appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back