Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One ring every half hour....

Status
Not open for further replies.

odysseusatm

Technical User
Jun 23, 2007
US
I have a Magix 4.0 V7.0 system with Audix 4.4 connected to a standard T1 with a large number of DID's. The system is pretty vanilla in its configuration other than outcalling on three extensions. Automated attendant is not configured.

I'm not sure how long it's been doing this, but every half hour, the main programming extension (which is one of the outcalling extensions and is also the covering extension for unassigned DID's) receives a single ring every half hour at 11 minutes and 41 minutes after the hour. The calling extension is the first audix line ("OPER" ext 7112).
I can't really say if this started at the time outcalling was configured or before that, but I suspect earlier.

The problem isn't serious but it is an annoyance to the user. Any ideas what I should be looking for as a cause or how I might troubleshoot? I can happily provide Magix configuration reports, but the Audix system is not attached to a printer or the network.

(I suspect the source is within Audix and I recognize that the Definity board may have more experience in that regard, but I'm posting in both places since I'm not positive of whether there might be something in the Magix system involved.)

See if that extension was mistakenly put in the vm group. I have seen this with partner system and it might be the same with the magix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back