Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One more................................. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

buh

Programmer
Apr 3, 2002
US
I am having column which contains status as "Quoted", "Job Awarded","Enquiry" and atlast i am showing the totals for all the status like

Total Quoted :
Total Awarded :

and also the status is passed as a parameter.If the user select "Quoted", then it will show only the Records with status as "Quoted" and it will show the total for the "Quoted" Status only. But the problem is, If i select any of the status, other status total will not appear.
because it is grouped by the status also.

My question is.
Whatever the selection crieteria, the user is giving, i need to show all the totals of the status at the end of the
report.

Solution:
----------
The sol: which i found out was

if the user select the status as "Quoted" also, i will show all the records with all the status. I want to suppress the
records which doesn't have the Status as "Quoted" and also
if the user doesn't select the status, i need to show all the records with all the status

Early Reply solicited.
Very URgent
Regards,
Buhari

Don't put the parameter in the selection formula.
Use it to suppress the details of the groups you don't want to see. Ken Hamady, On-site Custom Crystal Reports Training & Consulting
Public classes and individual training.
Guide to using Crystal in VB
tek@kenhamady.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back