Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

onblur ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleuth

Programmer
Jan 12, 2001
US

Hi, is there a way to have a frame set, and in the top frame, which you can't really tell is there, is a simple html page with an onload="onblur=self.focus();" but checks if the bottom frame (the main frame which you navigate in) is blured, then re-focuses that frame. This is just in case someone gets around to a form or something and they need to type in the main frame without the top one always stealing focus.

This is because I need to let people leave a site which is in fullscreen, but I can't let them loose the new window they opened, if they click outside the window of course it goes behind all the fullscreen window, and normal users don't understand where the heck it goes.

Thanks,

Tony "If you had a Linux box with a Pentium II chip begin compiling a perl program at 12:00 pm in Atlanta and you had a Windows 98 box running on an Athlon 4 Processor start compiling a perl program at 12:30 pm in Chicago which one would finish first?

Answer: I can't even get my windows box to shutdown properly, I don't know about compiling.&q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back