Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

on hold timer analog phone port

Status
Not open for further replies.

commnorth

Programmer
Oct 28, 2006
US
I can only get 30 seconds of hold time using the flash to hold timer on a analog cordless phone. Customer would like to see indeafinate time for this function. Even 300 seconds or what ever would be helpful. I have depleted my knowledge base trying to locate this timer. As incredible as this phone system is, I can't beleave there isn't an adjustment for this function. Thanks all; Commnorth.

system/telephony/ hold time out can be set to max of 99999 seconds, never tried using switch flash from an analogue phone. Give this a try

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

Flash hook doesn't invoke a true hold AFAIK, it's to allow an extn to be dialled for transfer or a shortcode/feature code, I don't think it's influenced by the hold timeout or any other that's configurable using Manager :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back