Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

On hold time

Status
Not open for further replies.

skill1

IS-IT--Management
Mar 31, 2003
US
Does anybody know were to find HOLD time in CMS. Looking for average time on hold for total calls.

Thanks
Randy

I think there are standard reports on the CMS to display these. Are you looking at the total hold time for Skill or the agent hold time.. Do you have the ODBC connectivity with your CMS, I can tell you the table to pickup the information also..

Cheers..
:)

DEFINITY...?

I take it you have ODBC add-one for CMS? I also take it you're using the Openlink Generic driver v4.x? I've installed this and got it all working fine, however I cannot connect more than 1 user I get a "Unable to support multiple connections over shared memory" - and I am using separate PC's/login accounts - any ideas? I'm sure it's something stupid that I've done, just can't find it.

Cheers,
NJ

PS: Please let me know if my advice has been of any use.

The ODBC driver that Avaya provides comes with licenses (Simultaneous), We have procured 5 user license, You might be having single user license if you are getting this error..

I've checked the licences, even through the web admin and it states 10 concurrent licences!

Out of interest, what steps did you follow to install the ODBC server end? I used the Avay ODBC v4.2 installation guide; it mentions nothing in there about this error though.

Cheers,
NJ

PS: Please let me know if my advice has been of any use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back