Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OMA and Front-End Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesF

Technical User
Jan 9, 2004
US
Current Setup:

Exchange Srvr: Windows 2003 Server w/ Exch 2003 on 2000/2003 domain
Front-end Srvr: Windows 2000 Server

OWA is working great
Trying to get OMA working

OMA works using IE if i point directly to the exchange server (not front-end server). When I try to use OMA on the front-end server it authenticates ok, but seems like it won't forward on to the actual exchange server. It just shows the source code on the page.

I highly recomend using OWA-PDA from instead of OMA.
It works very excelent and is much more functional then OMA. It is very cheap, and I think there is a free demo available. We have been using it for over 2 years now.

This is the error I get:

<%@ Page trace=false language="c#" ValidateRequest=false Codebehind="oma.aspx.cs" Inherits="Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Page" AutoEventWireup="false" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="mobile" Namespace="System.Web.UI.MobileControls" Assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=################" %>
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft Visual Studio 7.0">
<meta name="CODE_LANGUAGE" content="C#">
<meta name="vs_targetSchema" content="

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back