Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

oletree

Status
Not open for further replies.

sermac

Programmer
Jul 27, 2002
US
Hi:
I am using the treeview control .ocx in my vfp7 project. (I program in vfp and only slightly fimilar with VB and treeview is a vb object.)

When I set up my form with my tree control on it shows
exactly what it shd. I click on node, behind which I have code (. . .to stuff,and it goes to look to open a table.
Once open, then I can use the nodes click over and over and it works fine.

My question is: How can I automaticlly open the table it is requesting and skip that step of having to open it.
I am selecting the table on the init() of the form and it is fills my treecontrol with what I need. . .but it asks to open it again. . .??? when I start using the node clicks.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

THX

Bill

sorry, not quite clear with what you mean by "How can I automaticlly open the table it is requesting and skip that step of having to open it.
I am selecting the table on the init() of the form and it is fills my treecontrol with what I need. . .but it asks to open it again. . .??? "

1. do you mean that you populate the tree from the table? 2. do you mean that each time you click on a node your code will repopulate the whole tree with a new table?...
3. ...or only populate the clicked node with a new table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back