Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Older Call Pilot - requires older IE ?? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1north

IS-IT--Management
Sep 28, 2007
CA
I`m trying to login into a first generation call pilot over the VPN and I am being told I have to use an older version of INternet Explorer to get it to work.

Does this sound correct? I am able to connect with my dialup but it wont come up in the browser...

T?hx

What version are you using? VM version and IE version would help.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

CP 1.07 has a stand alone client that you have to install on your PC - it did not use a web browser for an interface

Thank-you yykroon...this has saved me some grief. Now I need to reset the username and password for the client.

do you know what the default username is? Is it the 000000?

the old CP client login name was sysadmin, the pwd is whatever it was changed to when you first logged in and it forced you to change it.

Ok, so I found the client software, installed it, I get the server login correct but the sysadmin wont work. Does anyonje know how to reset this? I have the proper username and pasword for the server and admin tools.

good luck with that 1, I don't believe the classic CP had the capability to reset the client pwd via support tools. it had to be done using sql command line, provided you have a known password that you can use to overwrite the unknown.

You may have to have contact nortel and hopefully they'll take the call, it will cost you big bucks though, since 1.07 is EOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back