Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Old window reload...

Status
Not open for further replies.

msndrstd

Programmer
Feb 8, 2002
US
My main page is framed with the menu in the top frame and the target in the bottom frame. I have disjointed rollovers in my menu...there are about 13 of them. On a coupl eof my target pages I have links that open in new windows. Everything works fine until I close the window that the link opens up. When this happens my disjointed rollovers act as if they were never preloaded and you have to hold the cursor over them for a couple of seconds to get the menu to run like normal. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks for your time.

Are you using the same names for the images in both pages???

Have Fun...

Sharky99 >:):O>

No they are two completely unreltaed pages. For instane, I have my menu in the top frame and everything works...in the bottom page I have my target frame. In the target frame I have links to several sites. When you click on any of those links, they open in new window. when you close the newly opened window my original frameset window is still oen but now the roll over images have to aparently reaload when the mouse goes over them...this window was never closed.

Hummm never experienced that prob sorry...

Have Fun...

Sharky99 >:):O>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back