Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ok can i pay someone to build my form???

Status
Not open for further replies.

directorguy

Programmer
Nov 10, 2000
US
can someone give me a price to build a simple form with 15 categories (rows down the left side). Each (category) has a monthly dollar amount and an annual dollar amount (two columns to the right). Both of the rows (the monthly and annual)have to be totaled at the bottom separately.

I want the user to be able to click and change the dollor amounts they are keying in on the form as they choose (may change their mind and want to correct the numbers)

There is also going to be a cap on the amount the user can enter and a message will appear that states they have exceeded the yearly contribution maximum and return them to the form to make corrections.

I will be using this in Director 8.5.

That's it... let me know if anyone is interested.
Thanks

Hi,

I can help if you still require it.
Just ask.

Regards
AJJA17

Cool,
can you give me an email address... I have a form layout completed you could look at.

see, I'm confused...
Do I make fields on the stage? Then how do I identify and tie the fields to the code you gave me!
Do I replace the "Member" with the #'s on my score???

Thanks,
Jeff

Hi,

Contact me at jim_c@onetel.net.uk

Regards
AJJA17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back