Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Oh yes!! 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate infinte scroll. Hate it, hate it, hate it!

"Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family." (Kofi Annan)
Oppose SOPA, PIPA, ACTA; measures to curb freedom of information under whatever name whatsoever.

God, spamjim. Now you get me thinking of combining fart.js with the elevator to create an even more realisitc elevator. :p

"Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family." (Kofi Annan)
Oppose SOPA, PIPA, ACTA; measures to curb freedom of information under whatever name whatsoever.

I deplore anything which interferes with the natural flow of a web page. Our local paper's site takes ages to load because of all the associated crap it loads with it. I thought something was wrong with my computer but no, it is just a really badly designed website.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back