Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Offline Web Console 9 with US PBX

RNA Errors

IS-IT--Management
Mar 1, 2019
US
I've seen the offline web console posted here but when installing am asked for the Region Code. Is there any way this version can be used with a US NS-700 PBX?

I'd be interested, as well. My workaround has been to create a personality with my older version of Offline Web Console. Save a copy and upload that copy to the PBX. The PBX, with version 9 firmware, will accept the upload and, I assume, convert it to version 9. However, if I try to directly access the PBX from my older version of web console, I receive an error to the effect the version of the PBX personality and the Web Console are different. So any time I need to make any edits, I do so to the copy I saved and then upload.

Oh hey thank you!. What version of the offline console are you using? I think I have an 8.0 around, have to look.

I just stumbled across v9 of the Web Console in another thread. I upgraded (selected modify, not repair or remove from the install menu) my v8.3 to v9. I can now access the NS700 personality directly in online mode.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back