Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Offline Viewer available with XI? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

checkai

Programmer
Jan 17, 2003
US
Is the Offline viewer available in version BOE XI?

"...we both know I'm training to become a cagefighter...see what happens if you try 'n hit me..."

Hi,
It appears so, since it is cited in the Docs as a way to view reports ofline, but I cannot find its installation program anywhere.( But I have just started exploring XI so I may find it eventually)

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

Let me know if you can find it...I haven't yet either...

Thanks!

"...we both know I'm training to become a cagefighter...see what happens if you try 'n hit me..."

Hi,
Will keep looking, but the BObj's Knowledge Base does not have any entries for it when specifying XI, only 10..

Odd....Maybe a call to support is in order...

[profile]

Found it...
Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\3.0\crystalreportviewers11\Offline\en\cvwsetup.msi

Hi,
Good hunting...I wonder why so little doc on it?

[profile]

I'm having problems with it too...it won't open the reports after exporting them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back