Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Offline PHP Tag List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krolsky

Programmer
Apr 16, 2002
DE
Hi all,

I have been digging through all kinds of search sites and of course sites like php.net and phphreaks.com but I couldn't find any offline tag list for PHP. I am still learning but don't have an internet connection at home and I can't edit all kinds of things at this internetcafe here. I did find several HTML tag lists but no list for PHP as of yet. Is there anyone that can help me out?

Please post if you have or know of a list of functions and possibilities available in PHP.

Thanks in advance,
Krolsky

You can download the PHP documentation from PHP.net for offline reading. See the download section.

- - picklefish - -
Why is everyone in this forum responding to me as picklefish?

Err....dang I feel stupid now...Thnx for pointing me back to where I started though. I think I was looking in the wrong direction and majorly overlooked what I searched for. Thnx again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back