Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OFFICEXP SHORTCUT BAR PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr3953

IS-IT--Management
Sep 9, 2002
US
Hello everyone,

I need your help with Office XP shortcut bar. I recently update my users to Office XP, but they still need to use Access 97, so after I install Office XP I installed access 97 only from the old office and user had no problems, on the next day I found out that users shortcut bar disappears, so I double click on the msoffice.exe and pop up came up asking to create a new shortcut bar b/c it needs at least one to work. I created one added shortcuts and I thought problem was fixed but boy was I wrong. user rebooted and shortcut disappeared, I looked in the users application folder\microsoft\office\shortcut bar and my original shortcut bar folder was their and my new one so I was confused, I went to add\remove software and ran repair office and when I rebooted my shortcut bar came up but it was missing few original once so when I add the once it was missing and user rebooted to be sure its will work well it didn't the same thing happened. I tried everything I can think off PLEASE IF ANY ONE HAD PROBLEM LIKE THIS AND SACCESFULLY SOLVED IT PLEASE HELP. THANKS for your help

Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back