Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Office one reset to defaults??

Status
Not open for further replies.

big70

Technical User
Aug 11, 2004
NL
I have an Hicom Office one but there is a password on the program menu.
How can i reset the password or bring the system to defaults.

Greets Peter

To completely reset the system back to factory you generally hold the reset/reload switch for 5 - 10 seconds.

WARNING: Factory default language is German. When you reset back to factory defaults the language of all the prompts will be German. Be sure you know the procedure for setting the language back to English (or your language of choice) before you begin. Resetting scrubs all the data - make sure you have a backup of all your data/database functions before beginning.

This works for the OfficePro, OfficeCom and OfficePoint, so I assume it works for the office one as well.

No office one doesn,t have a reload switch this is wy i ask how to get it to factory defaults.

Greets Peter

You will need open the Office one. On the motherboard is a jumper that you have to remove. after that plug on the power. wait for about 10 sec. Put the power off, put the jumper back. And it should be default again.

I hope i'm correct because it has been several years since i've done it. But one thing i know for sure is that you must do it with the jumper. (can be another sequence, but some woth it).

GL

Isn't there a backup battery on the m'board that needs to be removed with the power off?

When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for 18 months

Hey peter,

op een systeemtoestel

landinitialisatiecode *9549545821

en hij is weer default

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back