Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Office export

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebjo

Technical User
Jan 31, 2004
DE
I'm trying to export my logo created in Illustrator cs into mirosoft word. Illu cs has a new function called export to office which saves the document as a png file. I have tried this as well as other formats like eps, tiff, jpeg etc. I have also tried to enlrge the logo before the export and saving at a high resolution. Everytime I insert the logo as a picture in word it is blurry. How can I make it vector sharp?
Thanks
seb

I don't have the CS version of AI, but if I wanted to insert a logo made in AI into any MS Office application, I would probably export it as a either a WMF (Windows vector format) or a 150-200 dpi RGB TIF. Resolution of the TIF would depend somewhat on how the document is to be printed, but most desktop printers would make a good job of 150 dpi. Office apps do not work in CMYK, so that is why I would save it as RGB. The advantage of the WMF is that as a vector format, it is scalable in Word without losing clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back