Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Office 365 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2003
US
If I am using Office 365, will the software function on February 29th? Or will it misfire on the 366th day of the leap year, Dec 31?

==================================
adaptive uber info galaxies (bigger, better, faster, and more adept than cognitive innovative agile big data clouds)

Yea, I've wondered about that nominal .25. Kinda like the dyslexic agnostic insomniac, who laid awake all night wondering, "Is there really a dog?"

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my OLD subtlety...
for a NUance![tongue][/sub]

I think I better get the upgrade to Office 366 just in case.

Reminds me of a guy interviewing for a job about 3 decades ago. Asked him if he knew Lotus 1,2,3. He said he knew 1 and 2, but not 3. Yeah, he wasn't hired.

==================================
adaptive uber info galaxies (bigger, better, faster, and more adept than cognitive innovative agile big data clouds)

johnherman said:
Reminds me of a guy interviewing for a job about 3 decades ago. Asked him if he knew Lotus 1,2,3. He said he knew 1 and 2, but not 3.

Oh my, what a beautiful opportunity. Yes, if I was interviewing, he would have lost the possibility of being hired at that moment, but I would have spent a good while on the interview. I would have asked him if he thought Lotus 2 was an improvement on 1, or if it was purely for market posturing. I would have asked him if he ever got the nasal interface to work on Lotus 2 (after all, I had a devil of a time with it). If he did, I'd ask him for details on how. I would have asked him why he never went to Lotus 3, was it the cost, or was it missing features he was looking for? If he says features, I would of course want to know which features? In detail. And on, and on, and on. [bigsmile]

The real test is how quickly he comes on to the fact that you're having fun with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back