Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Office 365 .NET Interop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halliarse

IS-IT--Management
Jan 8, 2007
GB
thread222-1773633
Hi

I'm having what I believe the same issues as you say you have resolved, but I was wondering if I could get a little more clarification.

I have a .net desktop application which uses the Office 365 Interop, specifically the version 14 libraries so mention and Excel. The application works perfectly on my PC, which is a Windows 10 machine. It also installs and works correctly on a client PC, also a Windows 10 machine. However, it fails on a Windows 7 machine.

Can you explain what the executable is you installed on the network to get this to work please?

Many thanks

Steve

You are probably better off asking in forum1867

Unfortunately, a few years ago the VB classic forum (this one) was incorrectly merged with the VB.NET forum, which is why there appears to be a large number of VB.NET posts in here as it proved impossible for site management to unmerge the threads when they recreated the VB.NET forum

We have a similar issue and point at version 14 to compile which seems to be backward compatible with Window 10 version 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back