Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Office 2007 Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotta98

Technical User
Apr 16, 2004
Hi guys,

I administer a small network of about 10 people and am looking at upgrading our office installation. If I buy the 2007 Pro, how may machines can I install that on? I'm a little confused by how it works. Do I need to buy 10 copies at $499 a peice or can I buy one and install on 10 workstations?

Thanks in advance.

you need a license for each machine. You should get a selecet license agreement to save a little money instead of buying it out of the box

Well before I get flamed, I think I need to revise what I actually meant.

I know that a one license version can't be placed on all ten machines. What I really meant to ask was if there is volume pricing for 10 and will I just need one key for the 10 installations?

there might be a 5-10 user deal, I don't know. I don't think it's like a Terminal license or such where you can buy a range for a certain price.

if your line of business is software/hardware development you may wish to look at the Microsoft Action Pack instead.
It offers 10 licenses of all client side products, and 1 license of all server products, for a very small amount per year (around 320 Euros plus VAT).

Regards

Frederico Fonseca
SysSoft Integrated Ltd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back