Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Office 2000 on Win 95 OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NINMSA

MIS
Aug 22, 2001
US
Has anyone had negative results when Office 2000 is loaded on a pc with Windows 95 operating system????
Should it be removed and Office 97 loaded? Or is there another solution?
Thanks.

I am using Office 2000 and Win95 without any problems. What problems are you experiencing??

I have a simple 4 field query for a birthday list by month that will not work. The fields are Last name, First name, DOB froma student table and the Class from a Faculty Table.
I have used the report wizard and it creates the report by Month of birth but it will not run. The error is 'undefined function 'Left' in expression'.
This also happens with other reports I created in '97 and have a 'Left' function. But they work in '97.

Sounds like an ACCESS reference (DAO Object Lib) problem. Open any module, or create a new one, and check Tools -> References...

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back