Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Off Premise notification problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsterk

Technical User
Sep 9, 2009
US
I have trouble receiving off premise message notification for all five of the phones on my nortel callpilot system. I have set up the outdial pool and phone number correctly I believe because the system can successfully outdial to notify when an internal message is sent to a mailbox. I have trouble when an external caller leaves a message in a mailbox. 90 percent of the time it is not successful at calling the notification number. I have gone through and re-set all the phones notification settings numerous times, never with any change. Any ideas why a callpilot system would be able to successfully deliver messages that are sent from within the system but not be able to deliver message that come from an outside line?

was hoping there was an easier answer than reboot. If I reboot callpilot will I have to reset all voicemail settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back