Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Off Premise Notification on ASM

Status
Not open for further replies.

scphoneguy

Vendor
Jan 30, 2009
US
Any reason why Off Premise Notification will not work on ASM?

Off Prem Notification is handled by the voicemail not the phone set. I don't see why it shouldn't work

Do you mean you've got a mb assigned to an analog ext that won't notify outside the system, or something else entirely?

Also, at what point is it failing? Need more details.

Correct, MB is assigned to analog ext on ASM and wont dial out. Not sure when its failing. This is actually a question I got from a co-worker and I didnt have an answer. Was curious if someone had seen it before. Thanks!

Check the schedule in that mailbox for off-premise notification. Might not be active at times depending on the schedule.

Brian Cox

And all the other standard setup stuff- mbox outdial, line access for vm ports, etc...

Short answer, yeah, it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back