Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Off-Net Transfers using Non-Local UDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wspence

Technical User
Jan 22, 2003
US
I built a non-local UDP range 510-510, digits 3 (my users are 3 digits also), pattern2. UDP Routing, pattern 2 route 1, pool 70, FRL 3, absorb 3, digits (local cell number).

I can dial x510 from any phone and get my cell phone. I can setup selector code 5, direct extension transfer, dial 510 from AA on Messaging R2.5 and get my cell phone. When I set my selector code to "selector code" and make the extension 510, it rings the operator as "return with the VM member extension number". I can input a local extension for the selector code and the call goes to that extension.

I have tried setting 510 in the Messaging as a transfer only or as a MB with an extension. I have all members of my VM hunt group set as unrestricted, FRL 3, Trunk to Trunk Transfer and for giggles Remote Call Forward.

Stumped, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back