Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ODE2000 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLJCRA

Technical User
Jul 2, 2001
US
I installed the ODE2000 but can't find the setup wizard to make a runtime version of my application. Did I miss something?

By ODE, I am assuming it is Office Developer Edition. Sorry, just never seen it termed that way. In Access, did you look at the 'Tools' menu? There is a sub-option to accomplish what you are asking. If its not there, then pull out your install CD, you will have to add that component.

However, this will only make an MDE, not an EXE file.

Gary
gwinn7

Thanks for your response. I am looking for the tool that will allow me to create a runtime version of my Access application, so that I can distribute it royalty free. I had the Access Developers Toolkit in version 2.0. In Access 97 it was called Setup Wizard. I installed Office Developer 2000 but it doesn'e include the Setup Wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back