Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Odd issue with Crystal Reports printing records 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBSTech

Programmer
Sep 4, 2014
US
I am experiencing and odd issue with Crystal Reports that is difficult to explain at best. I am currently using Crystal Reports version 11.5

The issue I believe may be the ID I am pulling through my Stored Procedure may not be evaluated until the records are printing or something like that, as I am getting a blank sheet prior to the sheet of records I am pulling.

I have 5 fields I am adding into my Patient Statement. They are custom Patient Aging fields: PatBalance0to60, PatBalance61to90, PatBalance91to120, PatBalace121to180 and PatBal180Plus. I have created a Running Total for each and Summarizing the values, evaluating for each record and resets on change of the GuarantorId. These running totals are also going into my GuarantorId Group Footer. Should I evaluate these while reading or Printing the records? Not sure why I am getting a blank page and its quite maddening! Suggestions, tips to try?

Have you looked at your section settings. See if you are doing a blank page before or after a section. Also the keep together in sections and the Keep Group Together for groups can cause a blank page to be generated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back