Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Odd Excel issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCalAdmin

IS-IT--Management
Nov 1, 2006
US
I have a user that is running W7 64 bit with Office 2010 Pro Plus 32 bit version installed. Within Excel my user cannot see the worksheet tabs while the workbook is fully expanded. Only when the workbook is adjusted to less than fully expanded can the worksheet tabs get exposed. I cannot find a view option or display option to address this.

thoughts?

Tom

Tom

Click Excel Options. Choose Advanced, under Display options for this workbook, look at the Show sheet tabs check box. Is it unchecked? If so, select it, and then click OK.

Avoid Hangovers. Stay drunk.

Thanks for the suggestion. I already checked that. It was check marked. I unchecked it and clicked OK and Check marked it back and clicked OK to try and 'snap' the function back but nothing.....

anything else guys? Could this be a Excel 2003 conversion issue?

Tom

Does the window look like this, with a gap between the formula bar and top of workbook? If so, try dragging the workbook pane up.
redir

See if double clicking the title bar does the trick when the tabs are not visible.

Avoid Hangovers. Stay drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back