Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Odd Call Pilot issue ( with time of day )

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeRizz

Programmer
Mar 27, 2007
US
I have a CP that is having an issue with an application, the time of day is set to 6:30, calls reaching the menu will be sent to Symposium after this time. Problem is Call Pilot seems to be one hour behind and won't send the call until 7:30. I have verified the server has the correct time and the application has the desired correct times. Any ideas? I can verify it's a CP issue by calling the CDN directly and the agents get the call no problem.

what's the time on your switch? call pilot should be taking it's time from there and nowhere else?

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

The switch time is correct ( first thing I checked ).

how about symposium?

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Symposium also has the correct time. I ran the config wizard and changed the time to something different, then ran it again and put it back to where it needs to be. Then re-booted. I will find out tomorrow am if that worked.

Just to update in case anyone else runs into this problem, my last post fixed it. Been running fine all week since.

Hey Mike. Thanks for posting your solution.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back