Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ODBC SAGE Gestion commerciale 100 : Error in assignement

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvvnnn

Programmer
Mar 20, 2011
FR
Hello,

I try to create a document in Sage with the following query :

[tt]INSERT INTO F_DOCENTETE (DO_Domaine , DO_Type , DO_Piece , DO_Date , DO_Ref , DO_Tiers , CO_No , DO_Period , DO_Devise , DO_Cours , DE_No , LI_No , DO_Expedit , CT_NumPayeur , DO_Coord01 , DO_Coord02 , DO_Coord03 , DO_Coord04 , DO_Souche , DO_DateLivr , DO_Condition , DO_BLFact , DO_Reliquat , DO_Imprim , DO_Langue , CA_Num , CG_Num , DO_Tarif , DO_Colisage , DO_DebutAbo , DO_FinAbo , DO_DebutPeriod , DO_FinPeriod , DO_TypeColis , DO_Ecart , DO_Regime , N_CatCompta , DO_Ventile , AB_No , DO_Statut , DO_Heure , CA_No , DO_Transfere , DO_Cloture , DO_NoWeb , DO_Attente , DO_NbFacture , DO_Transaction , DO_TxEscompte , CO_NoCaissier ) VALUES (0, 3, 'PIECE2', '{d 2011-03-20}', '', 'TEST7', '0', 1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 'TEST7', '', '', '', '', 0, NULL, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 41100000, 1, 1, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, 1, 0, 21, 1, 0, 0, 2, '{t 20:37:02}', 0, 0, 0, '', 0, 1, 11, 0, 0)[/tt]

The query doesn't work, I obtain the following error :

[tt]Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Simba][SimbaEngine ODBC Driver]Error in assignment., SQL state 22005 in SQLExecDirect in C:\wamp\ on line 140[/tt]

Can you help me please ?

You probably have a mismatch on a value. Are you sure that you are expressing date and time correctly?

Tom Morrison
Micro Focus

Hello,

I find the problem. The value of a field was set to 0 and not '0' (it's a string an not an integer).

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back