Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ODBC link between UPS 10 and MAS90 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecphonelady

Vendor
Mar 21, 2003
US
We had a link one way link set up that sent Ship To info from MAS90 4.2 into UPS Worldship 10. There was a little pop-up window that you entered the SO number into and it populated the address and shipping methods fields. The UPS link stopped working when we upgraded to 4.3, however the Fed Ex link still works.

Does anyone have any experience with this and how we might get it working again?

Thanks,

Ann

UPS tried to get it working this AM and wasn't able to, do you know for sure that it works?

thanks, Louie!

If you are a big UPS customer then I would switch to Crossware as it's method of making calls to MAS is different from standard WorldShip and avoids some of the problems encountered with connecting WorldShip to MAS.

We aren't that big of a UPS customer, so Crossware is not an option.

Is setting this back up difficult or impossible?

Hi Dawn,

MAS writes all the Sales orders to an Access database and the FedEx link is still working fine. UPS tried to edit the Import Map screen but you can't navigate to the ODBC file, seems like it defaults to worldship.csv. When we set it up we were on 4.2, the upgrade to 4.3 took it down.

I'm open to any suggestions and help, you can PM me on the Sage forum

thanks,

Ann
Phonelady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back