Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OCR 511s ISDN Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

nxthor

Technical User
Apr 3, 2004
DE
Hi there!

Im sorry if my question is anoying, further more i hope you enjoy my bad english ;)

I have bought an ISDN Router from 3Com via ebay. At least i got a pdf with a whatever-howto about the machine in it.... but that never helped with my last runs to configure it...

So i have a hypertext-connection to the device, and the former default settings (inc. Password). Can you tell me or help me to find out how to get started with das thing?
Aim is, that 2-3 PC's in the LAN use the Router for Internetconnection with an ISP (local Internetprovider via ISDN).
Cause I have no flatrate it would also be helpfull how to get an auto-dial-in-on-demand with auto-logoff-after-5minutes or something like that working.

But first I need connection ;)

Thanks anyway, since a few minutes i hate the official supportsite of 3com... (do they want to help?)

greetings,

Tim aka nxthor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back