Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Objects needed to control Crystal from MS Access -> VBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzAdm

Technical User
Dec 31, 2001
GB
Hye,
Im pretty new to crystal although have been developing through Microsoft for a while. Im using Crystal v 8.0.1.0 and Access 97.

Due to the installation problems with Crystal on top of MSOffice I can't access the references section for MSAccess, to counteract this I am developing using a local copy of Access instead. The problem is that Crystal is not installed locally and I need to obtain the object files that will enable me to control crystal from my Microsoft packages, I know there is an .OCX file called Crystl32.ocx, Im not sure this will give me all the references that I need, what Im really after is the object model or object library.

1) I can't get a fix for the registry run on the server due to internal issues.

2) I don't really want to install Crystal locally as this will mean fixing the registry problems.

I can provide more detail as to what Im working on but this may cloud the issue.

Any help would be great. Thanks,
Adam.
AdamFreestone@Lycos.Co.UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back