Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OBJECTS DON'T HAVE THE RESIZE HANDLES ANYMORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

seboros

MIS
Feb 22, 2005
RO
I don't know what I did, but the objecs on my page don't have the resize handles when I select them.

I can resize shapes with the size tool, but when it comes to text boxes, it is frustrating, because it also changes the size of my letters. No matter whether I've drawn the text boxes before typing the text or I've just clicked on the page and started typying.

Is there a hidden option I've checked?

I've even uninstalled the program and installed it back again, but it still doesn't work: when I select an object, there are just four little squares around it.

Check your View menu and see if "Show Bounding Box" is there. If so, click on it. You might have inadvertently clicked on Hide Bounding Box

IT WORKED!

Thanks a lot jmgalvin, you've just ended two hours of agony.

Nothing can stop me now from spectacuar illustrations.

P.S. what does the "MIS" next to my name mean? I've just checked it in a hurry when I registered 20 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back