Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Oak VoxBox Lite / Vocal Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin69

Technical User
Jul 4, 2001
GB
Hi,

I've just bought a 2nd user Oak VoxBox Lite aka ITS Telecom Vocal JR voice mail unit. I have the manual and programming software but unfortunately don't have the initialisation file. The unit is a v6.10 and the manual states that the initialisation file will be a '*.vox' file - the * representing the model of the unit, or something similar.

Everything has been reset and the only way I can get it running is by re-initialising the unit.

Does anyone know where I can get this file - the Oak website won't allow me to download without me having a contract with them !

Any help appreciated,

Graham

First question:

What is it?

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

Hi,

Yes, 'curlycord' is correct, it's a digital voicemail unit. Aplogies for not mentioning this in my earlier post (must be old age creeping up).

Graham

It's actually an analgoue system that works by integrating with in-band dtmf tones. It's not compatible with the Norstar as that PBX doesn's send inband dtmf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back